10.18.2014

Episode 120 #InTheMix

#InTheMix
click HERE to play
Every now and then we like to put together a great music mix show we call #InTheMix. Join us and spread the word about your favorite radio show, SLSRadio.com
We're Fishin for the Great Commission & Fishin for Souls.

Playlist:
Erica Diamonds ft Monolog -Fallin'
R.I.C.H. Aka Richie Righteous ft Renee Brandt  -We On That
Selah the Corner ft Keno Camp & Joe Scucc -WSC
Transparent ft Ada-L -Str8 Like That
Lecrae -Nuthin
Black Knight -Headphones
Joshua Rogers -So Good
Drew Allen ft FLO -I Love It
W.L.A.K. ft Dre Murray, Alex Faith, Christon Gray & Swoope -Imagine
Giel -Help
Uncle Reece ft Jor'dan Armstrong -I Can't Help MySelf
Ashlei Reign ft Transparent -I'm On
Mali Music -Heavy Love
KB ft Derek Minor -Undefeated
Trip Lee ft Lecrae -Manolo
Vellvett -Full Cup
Serene -Daniel
Kierra Sheard ft Canton Jones -Repin My God

No comments:

Post a Comment