9.19.2014

Episode 45 RadioActive Fridays

RadioActive Fridays
click HERE to play
Welcome to Radioactive Fridays, just in time for the weekend to chill relax and listen to some great music put together by our Brother Dj KenDeezil of Eternal Life Music. This show is straight up mix show commercial free just for you music lovers out there. Dj KenDeezil will be spinning some of the hottest music out right now, be sure to tune in each week to hear one of the illest Dj on the 1's & 2's

Playlist:
I'm A Saint
I Know FT Black Knight
Timepiece (Exclusive)
The Truth
Dear Mr. Christian FT Derek Minor & Dee-1
Fallin Down FT Trip Lee & Swoope (SLS Mashup)
APB FT Thi'sl
Anger Management FT Thi'sl
Rooted FT Derek Minor
Fakin FT Thi'sl (SLS mashup)
If I Die Tonight
Desperate
Round of Applause
Tell The World FT Mali Music (SLS Mashup)
Cray Button FT Force 5
Uno Uno Seis FT Andy Mineo (SLS Mashup)
Jesus Muzik
My Whole Life Changed
I Can't Do (SLS Mashup)
Say I Won't FT Andy Mineo (Exclusive)
Welcome To America(Exclusive)
Five Finger Freestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment