5.05.2014

Episode 106 A House Divided

A House Divided
click HERE to play
Sometimes I just feel like I can't get it right.  Sometimes I feel like I'm battling with myself. I want to be all the way 100% for God but my friends seem to keep calling me. I know I need to chose a side but for some reason I can't.  Lord please help me make my house whole and not divided.  Join the SLSRadio crew as we have the artist Flame helping us talk about the topic "A House Divided"

Playlist:
 Chad Jones ft Propaganda & Canon -Problem
Transparent -One Way
Black Knight -Headphones
Natalie Lauren -Get Up
HeeSun Lee ft Mia Hunt -Skin Deep
J. Johnson ft Amber Anderson & Eshon Burgundy, Japhia Life ft Mary Mary & Kierra Sheard -God In Me
Flame ft Fedel -What You Mean?
Tedashii ft Trip Lee & Lecrae -Nothing I Can’t Do
Genuine Life -Turnt Up
V. Rose -Stick Up
Trip Lee ft Tedashi -Real Vision
Flame -Tonight(All of Me)
Trip Lee -Superstar
Flame ft V. Rose & Nico Wells, MikeREAL -King of the World
Flame ft Chris Cobbins & Da Truth -Stay
Flame ft Chris Reed -All I Need
Flame ft V. Rose -Read Em & Weep
Braille & Symbolic One -Heart of Gold
Young Joshua -Reality Rap
Wille Will -State of Mind Freestyle
Flame -Move


No comments:

Post a Comment