4.13.2014

Episode 104 No Plan B

No Plan B
click HERE to play
How many times do you want to believe God in what he says but you have a back up plan, "just in case".  Is it wrong to have a back up plan? Am I not walking by faith if I have a plan B?  Why would I even want  to come up with a plan B. Join the SLSRadio crew with the artist 7vnseal (@7vnseal) as we talk about the topic called "No Plan B"
Playlist:

The Much Luvv Fam ft Big Al -Party (Let's Dance)
Jor'Dan Armstrong ft Franchise Tief -Stay Clean
Giel -My Hope
John Givez -Westside Blues
Propaganda -Climson Cord
7vnseal -Napalm Solidier
Mr. Del ft Canton Jones -Easter Fresh
Clear Sight Music ft Flame, V. Rose, MikeREAL, Nico Wells & KB -King Of The World
7vnseal -Nigeria
ThaKidd Jopp ft Flo -Bible On My Hip
Los of HGA -Down Like That
Je'kob -Dreams
Iyso -All Around The World
Tragic Hero -Soon As I Get Home
Marv4Mobeat -Need Your Love
J. Johnson -The Intro
JB Real -Beautiful Odessy
Iyso -Representaz
Refuge ft LA & Rich Perez -What Do You See
Sean Little & Wonder Brown -Prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment