1.19.2014

Episode 94 Fighting With Myself

Fighting With Myself
click HERE to play
Yes, No, Maybe so. Should I? Shouldn't I? I want to do it but I shouldn't do it. Why am I fighting my own thoughts? How many times have you done this with yourself when it comes to a decision or an action you're about to take? The life you live is based on decisions you make. Satan wants to keep you battling within yourself so you can't focuses on the things of God. Tune in today with the artist Roy Tosh as he helps the SLSRadio crew discuss the topic called "Fighting with Myself"

Playlist:
Papa San ft Da T.R.U.T.H -Step Up
Kierra Sheard  -Trumpets Blow
Roy Tosh -Losin' It
Social Club -Jesus Waves
T-Word -Good
Chris Searcy -Addicted
Michael Berean -Untitiled
Gemstones -God Is My Rock
Je'kob -Can't Have My Soul
Roy Tosh -Take Me Back ft Benjah
Eric Keith & VellVett -Better (Seahawks Anthem)
John Givez -Flex
Roy Tosh ft Black Knight & Tj Pompeo -Lean
PERRIS -Faithfull
Sivion ft Dj Manwell -The Best
Benjah ft Social Club -Overtime
Kadance ft Dre Murray, Skrip & Sean C. Johnson -Celebrate
Mission ft Black Knight -Right Here
Dee Black -Act Like You Don't Know
Humble Tip -Face Low Cross High


No comments:

Post a Comment