10.20.2013

Episode 89 Staying The Course

Staying The Course
click HERE to play

Have you ever stopped to take a look at your life? And when doing this, have you ever wondered how you got to be in the place you're at right now? Did you stay the course God laid out for your life? Do you find yourself off course at times? Tune in today with the SLSRadio crew and the artist FEDEL who has tuned in to help out with the topic called "Staying The Course"

Playlist:
KIDD -Murder My Flesh
Sherrod White ft Tone Jonez -L.I.G.
Young Noah -GBMD
D.I. ft Chris Theodat -A Problem
Alex Faith -Letting Me Go
Chris Cobbins -Ay Yah
Fedel -I Will Be
Caine ft Kareem Manuel & Decipha -Gizmo
Lecrae -I'm Turnt
Black Knight -Headphones
Fedel -All Jesus Everything
V. Rose -He Does
Json ft Future & Derek Minor -Rejuvenated
Selah The Corner & Bizzle -Foreign Exchange
City Lights ft Raging Moses & J. Carter -Don't Pass Me By
Fedel ft Dre Murray -I'm Change
Rio aka Kuntryboyy ft Llyod Nicks -Billboard

No comments:

Post a Comment