6.17.2013

Episode 73 #Work

 #Work
click HERE to play
I just want to stay home today and relax. I don't want to go to work. Why do I have to have a job? Can someone take me out to eat? I'm hungry. Laziness is not from God. That is a evil spirit that will cause Gods people to never walk out their Kingdom assignment. The bible says that if a man doesn't work, he will not eat. Join the SLS crew today as we talk about what you already know about,"WORK"
 
Playlist:
KB
-HCB Freestyle
Japhia Life
-Freestyle No. 1
mic break w/ Wes Harp & ejaydee
Lecrae ft KB & Suzy Rock
-Fuego
Black Knight ft Social Club
-Work
MPH ft Alex Faith
-Ride On 'Em
The Ambassador
-Yah! (you see me)
mic break w/ Wes Harp & ejaydee
Canon 
-Where is #MADHAVEN?
Derek Minor ft Dee-1 & Lecrae
-Dear Mr. Christian
T-Word
-That New
Milliyon
-Change
mic break w/ Wes Harp & ejaydee
Json ft SPEC
-Work
Transparent ft Black Knight
-Ready 4 Whatever
Gaybriella
-Load It Up
Govenor Reiss
-I'm Gone Live
Uncle Reece ft Mc Jin, Reconcile, Black Knight & Eshon Burgundy
-Until I Pass Out (remix)
Fedel 
-I Will Be
KB ft Andy Mineo & Tedashii
-Go Off
Anthony Rose ft Social Club
-We Are

No comments:

Post a Comment