5.06.2013

Episode 67 God Does Provide

GOD DOES PROVIDE
click HERE to play
 
You've heard it once and you've heard it twice, God does provide. So many people give up when they don't see the answer to a prayer the same day. People don't even give the Lord more then 24 hours to provide for them. What happen to Gods timing? What happen to not my will but your will Lord? People need to understand that God does provide. Tune in today as the cast from SLS Radio chop it up about the topic "GOD DOES PROVIDE"
 
Playlist:

Still Trill Christians
-Going Ape
GS
-I'm Doing Jesus
mic break w/ Wes Harp & ejaydee
Gideonz Army & T-Haddy
-I'm Free
Fedel
-I Will Be
WLAK
-YHWH
Beleaf ft Andy Mineo
-Bass Loud
mic break w/ Wes Harp & ejaydee
Uncle Reese ft Eshon Burgundy, Mc Jin, Reconcile, & Black Knight
-Until I Pass Out
Brinson
-I Am Yours
Justword
-G.O.A.T.
mic break w/ Wes Harp & ejaydee
Yaves ft Young Joshua, Mac The Doulos, Aaquil & L923rd
-O.D. (remix)
Redd Lettaz
-Are You Serious
K-Drama
-FWD
Jadee Lamez
-Savages
Kristine Alicia
-Glow
Jor'Dan Armstrong ft Psylence
-Love If You Wanna
Relikis ft Derek Minor
-We Put It Down
Vessel
-You're All I Need

No comments:

Post a Comment