3.31.2013

Episode 62 Envy

 
Envy
click HERE to play
 
That person doesn't deserve that promotion at work, it should be me. Look at how beautiful his wife is, that should be me. She has so much money to spend, that should be me. I want to live that life style, that should be me. Envy is such a deceiving spirit. The question is, why do people envy other so much. What can they do about it? Tune in today as we expose this dangerous spirit called "ENVY" as Pastor Craig Brown helps in the decision.
 
Playlist:
Bishop Chase ft Martymar
-LWMG
KB
-Tear It Down
mic break w/ Wes Harp & ejaydee
Thi'sl ft Tedashii
-All We Know Is Winning
Viktory ft. Dj Wade-O, R-Swift, Swoope, GI Magus, Vice Versa, Mc Jin & Bizzle
-R4 (remix)
Anthony Rose
-Look Where We Are
Trini ft Brinson
-God Chaser
mic break w/ Wes Harp & ejaydee ft Pastor Brown
V. Rose ft Flame
-Battery
Jadee Lamez
-Savages
Andy Mineo
-AYO!
The Collective
-4 My Ninjas
mic break w/ Wes Harp & ejaydee ft Pastor Brown
Gawvi
-3 one Girl
Chris Cobbins
-From Now On
Cayerio ft Yung Titan, Brev Eazie & Robino
-Get On It
Lil Prophet
-I Am
Still Trill Christian
-Gladiator
Willie Will ft ELOh
-Nothing
City Light ft Raging Moses & J. Carter
-Don't Pass Me By
Zigg Madison
-Kingdom Grind

No comments:

Post a Comment