11.18.2012

Episode 43 Holiday mix


Holiday mix
click here to play

This week is just a full on music no interviews, commercial free just in time for the Holiday. Be sure to tune in every monday for our latest episode and also check us out on iTunes for our previous episodes.
Playlist:
Da T.R.U.T.H.
-My President
Tha  G.I.M.
-Good Morning World
Christon Gray ft Swoope, Alex Faith & Dre Murray
-Blue Skies
Sean C. Johnson
-No Never
Jai ft Thi'sl
-Incredible
Wit & Dre Murray
-LOL Nevermind
ZG
-Lonely Road
Monthy G & Kristine Alicia
-Plead My Cause/Your Lady (mashups)
Derek Minor
-I'm Focused
Black Knight ft KIDD & Jor'Dan Armstrong
-Swerv
HOPP
-I'm Ready
Canton Jones ft Erica Cumbo
-All Day Jesus
Rhema Soul ft Thi'sl
-Red
Trip Lee
-Tell It
Propaganda
-Excellent
Chris Cobbins ft Butta P
-Breath Again
Swoope ft Christon Gray
-Blind Eyes


No comments:

Post a Comment